Jordon Bedwell wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: radiant-boun...@radiantcms.org [mailto:radiant-
boun...@radiantcms.org] On Behalf Of Sean Cribbs

Jordon,

If you are running 0.8.0, add this to config/environment.rb, inside the
"config.after_initialize" block:

SiteController.cache_timeout = 1.week

Sean

Thank you, and thank you to everyone else who had suggestions too :D.

I am not sure (yet) but the only thing you need to be careful about is any page that is "automatically" updated by extensions. I mean pages that display something that changes more frequently than the caching count. For example, if you have an events calendar that shows "events for today", I expect that it will run into problems if you set your cache_timeout to 1 week.

Cheers,
Mohit.
7/3/2009 | 10:33 AM.