Thanks for the reply, that answers the first part of my question (about
where the src can be found)

So, given the fact that the sources are now on git, what are the steps that
I need to take in order to achieve my goal of being able to deploy my site
w/ the multi_site extension encapsulated? i.e. How do I properly ensure that
extensions are included when I bundle up my radiant git for deployment?

None of the docs on github seem to cover this.

These are the steps I am taking (from github, which are falling short)

rake rails:freeze:gems
rake rails:freeze:edge

rake gems:unpack
rake gems:unpack:dependencies

Next, I add/commit/push the stuff to my git repo
Then, I clone the repo and try to run my app and get the following message:

Could not load extension from file: multi_site_extension.
#<NameError: uninitialized constant MultiSiteExtension>

That error is appropriate, because the multi_site source is not found in the
vendor/extensions folder.  How do I properly ensure that extensions are
included when I bundle up my radiant git for deployment?

Thank you!

On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 2:29 PM, john muhl <johnm...@gmail.com> wrote:

> try `git clone
> git://github.com/radiant/radiant-multi-site-extension.git`<http://github.com/radiant/radiant-multi-site-extension.git%60>
>
> all the extensions from the old svn repo have been moved to
> http://github.com/radiant and almost all 3rd party extension
> development has moved to git as well. although if you're trying to use
> 0.6.7 you may find the versions available on github incompatible it
> has after all been over a year since that release.
>
> On Sun, Jul 26, 2009 at 3:13 PM, Caleb Adam
> Haye<ca...@firecollective.com> wrote:
> > I am using the multi-site extension, and am having trouble packaging my
> app
> > up for deployment.
> >
> > The following command doesn’t work, because the SVN repo is "Gone" (410):
> > svn export
> >
> http://svn.radiantcms.org/radiant/tags/rel_0-6-7/extensions/multi_site/vendor/extensions/multi_site
> >
> > Any idea where it went? or how i can achieve my goal of being able to
> deploy
> > my site w/ the multi_site extension encapsulated?

Caleb Adam Haye
ca...@firecollective.com

Fire, Inc.
487 S. Main St
Sebastopol, Ca 95472

office: (707) 701-FIRE
toll-free: (888) 314-FIRE
fax: (888) FAX-7933

The information contained in this message is confidential and intended only
for the use of the individual or entity named above, and may be privileged.
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not the intended recipient, please reply to the sender immediately,
stating that you have received the message in error, then please delete this
e-mail. Thank you.