Hi!

Have you installed/updated any extensions after paperclipped worked fine? Or
may be you edited your extensions? May be you updated your radiant
installation?
Regards,
Mamed Mamedov

Ogden Nash <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/o/ogden_nash.html>  -
"The trouble with a kitten is that when it grows up, it's always a cat."