Radiant::Cache doesn't discriminate between users who are logged in or not. IMO it would be best to either:

1) Turn off all caching by removing the Radiant::Cache middleware.
2) Load your user-specific stuff into the page using Ajax, allowing the caching to still occur.

Sean

Rufo Sanchez wrote:
Gah - I *knew* I was leaving something out of my explanation. :-)

The main point is that there are Radius tags that will display certain
information on *all* pages on the system that shouldn't be cached when
logged in - the caching isn't limited to just our extension's
controllers, I can handle that part.

Would an acceptable method to add this to Radiant-handled Pages be to
override the set_cache_control filter in the SiteController via an
extension, or is there a cleaner way of handling this?

Rufo