Mohit Sindhwani schreef:
Eric de Hont wrote:
Hi all,

Being a newbie to Radiant I have encountered -and <gloat>solved</gloat>- a little problem. I'll describe the problem and the solution so other people might learn from the mistakes I made.

Perhaps a more experienced person can give some background information.

Environment: Radiant CMS version 0.8.1.

Problem: installing the extentions 'settings' and 'paperclipped' fails with sqlite3-errors. Still the extentions get a status 'installed' and after that, every work you try to do as admin leads to internal server errors. (500)

Solution: Making the 'production' and 'development' database equal in config/database.yml, uninstalling the extentions and installing them again.
[snip]
Hi Eric,

There are a couple of things to keep in mind when working with Radiant,
Thanks for enlightening these points.

Eric