Jason Garber wrote:
Nate,
I have no problem deleting a page with an attachment and I'm running 0.8.1 with the latest page_attachments extension as well. Do you have any other extensions that might be interfering? If it's broken for you, I'm glad to fix it (it's my fault), but I need to be able to replicate it.

Honestly, I cannot do without any of the extensions I have loaded. What happens is that when I confirm that I want to delete a page I get a "can't modify frozen hash" error. Here is a pastie of the output: http://pastie.org/626888

~Nate