Jason Garber wrote:
Nate,
I have no problem deleting a page with an attachment and I'm running 0.8.1 with the latest page_attachments extension as well. Do you have any other extensions that might be interfering? If it's broken for you, I'm glad to fix it (it's my fault), but I need to be able to replicate it.

Thanks for your help Jason, but it turns out that it wasn't the Page_attachments extension that was the problem, it was the Reorder extension. I don't know all the technical details, but essentially what was happening was that when the user confirmed deletion of the page, there was some sort of mismatch between the will_paginate gem and the reorder extension which was weirding out the acts_as_list.

This really makes me wish I knew know more about hacking on rails than I do. I did do a little digging and it looks like these guys had a similar problem with acts_as_list (http://railsforum.com/viewtopic.php?id=18685). I don't have the chops to go mucking about in the reorder extension, but I thought that might help somebody who does.

I also checked this out on a barebones installation of Radiant 0.8.1 with the 1e9598 commit of Reorder and the b0dbe1 commit on the 'radiant' branch of Page_attachments.

~Nate