On Oct 10, 2009, at 3:01 PM, Mamed Mamedov wrote:
But, I have question: where can I find API Documentation for Radiant
CMS? For example, I'am developing some extension for my radiant
project (to complete my purposes) and all can I find - it is a
wiki.github.com/radiant.
There are only articles, but there are no any API documentation on
built-in Radiant classes which is mostly used by extensions.

The closest thing that we would have to that is this:

http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/creating-extensions

Also it's highly recommended that you browse the source when you have questions about how stuff works. Radiant is a standard Ruby on Rails application, so have a look at a couple of the Rails tutorials first if you are not familiar with Rails.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com