On Oct 11, 2009, at 7:23 AM, Anton Aylward wrote:
John W. Long said the following on 10/09/2009 10:21 PM:
[...] We want to
encourage all extension developers to update their extensions to work
with 0.9.0 as the interface changes in this release are significant
and will break existing extensions.

Which leads to my first question.
What testing with extension did you do in order to come up with that
observation? You obviously know some extensions break, but which ones?
And which ones DO work?

A lot of extensions depend on Javascript and CSS that is no longer present in 0.9. This is where I expect most breakage will occur. I upgraded the page attachments extension recently and discovered this.

Also, since there are now two levels of tabs, extensions that add tabs should rethink where they belong in the interface.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com