On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 9:37 AM, Travis D. Warlick, Jr.
<warli...@operissystems.com> wrote:
> You should be using the following tag syntax for the form fields:
>
>   <r:mailer:text name="name" />
>
> See the Usage section here: http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mailer-extension

not true. everything inside <r:mailer:form> is already in the
<r:mailer...> "namespace" so

<r:mailer:form>
  <r:mailer:text...>

is exactly the same as

<r:mailer:form>
  <r:text...>

(this is pretty much true of all radius tags)

> On Oct 26, 2009, at 9:26 AM, María Paula Mariani wrote:
> > I'm trying to build a contact form using the Mailer extension. I've
> > followed
> > step by step the documentation, but I can't find the way.
> > When clicking at Submit form, it do not deliver the message and
> > forward to
> > this path /pages/84/mail#mailer

that url suggest you haven't set
`Radiant::Config['mailer.post_to_page?'] = true`. see
http://wiki.github.com/radiant/radiant/mailer-extension

i also see that you're trying to send to an @gmail.com address so i'm
guessing that you're using the gmail smtp server; if that's the case
and you're running ruby 1.8.6 you'll need to install the
action_mailer_tls rails plugin.

if none of that helps could you provide more details on your setup.
action mailer config, smtp provider, ruby version, radiant version
etc.