Hello,

I'm running a small radiant site (about 20 pages) using only a few
extensions (blog, help, and mail_to).  The site uses what seems to be
an excessive amount of memory:

After apache restart, no radiant site page requests yet:

  $free -m
                                   total       used       free
shared    buffers     cached
Mem:                         256         61        195
0          0         13
-/+ buffers/cache:        47        209
Swap:                        511         39        472

After first page request just after apache restart:

$ free -m
                                   total       used       free
shared    buffers     cached
Mem:                          256        252          4
0          0         14
-/+ buffers/cache:       237         18
Swap:                         511         48        463

I'm running on passenger 2.2.5 using apache2, and not using
ImageMagik/RMagik gems (not installed).

Any idea what might be causing this, and how I might go about
reducing memory usage?

Thanks!