On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 12:10 PM, Cristi Duma <cristi.d...@aissac.ro> wrote:

> 1. Any attachments that the e-mail might have will be automatically saved
> on
> the file system. They can be downloaded from the details page of every
> record.

OK, that clears that up.

> 2. You need <r:mailer:file name="attachment" /> but the official version of
> mailer doesn't support mail attachments. Jomz had a version, which we took
> and merged into our version of
> mailer<http://github.com/Aissac/radiant-mailer-extension>

Alright. I have your version installed. I have to say, though, that it would
be really nice if the 20+ forks of mailer could all be wrangled into the
main version of mailer. I would love to have a mailer that worked with file
attachments [multiple attachments?], captured the info in database_mailer
*and* made use of Recaptcha. It is frustrating trying to decipher the
network graph to figure out which extension(s) to use sometimes.

Thanks for your help, Cristi.

~Nate