Well, although we use mailer extension on every site, database-mailer was
used only a few times and we never needed Recaptcha. But, I think it is a
good idea. Maybe someone will do it, when they need it.

At the moment, for multiple attachments you can just add more "file" fields,
Don't know if there is a flash uploader.

Cristi