Did anyone ever figure out how to properly handle aggregated monthly
archives?  I've come up the same issue yortz and back in June.  I want
to have a monthly archive of a blog that I am aggregating together:

>     \_Blog (no archive )
>           \_First Category (archive)
>               \_%B %Y Archives  (Archive Month Index)
>               \_first post
>               \_second post_
>            \_Second Category (archive)
>                \_%B %Y Archives  (Archive Month Index)
>                \_first post
>                \_second post
>             \_ %B %Y Archives  (Aggregated Archive Month)

I'd love to have a full explaination of how to use all the different
types of archives and archive indexes.  In particular, because I have
more then one post being made in a day I think it would be more clear
to my user to aggregate all the posts together under one date each
day.  I see the Archive Day Index there but I'm not sure how I could
use that to achieve my goal.

To recap:  first monthly archive of aggregated categories would be
great, second having daily aggregation of multiple posts under one
date would be awesome.

Please help,

Steven