I've just pushed my changes into the main repository, so they should both be in
sync and the example code should be much clearer now.

Use it like this:
<r:aggregate urls="/section1; /section2;
/section3"><r:archive:children>...</r:archive:children></r:aggregate>

On any of the AggregatedArchiveDay/Month/Year pages you may use the above code
and it will gather pages from the given urls for the current day, month, or
year selected.

I see from the emails below that the example code needed to be clearer because
it was taken verbatim from that provided in the documentation without providing
any URLs to aggregate.

Additionally the AggregatedArchive page overrides the #find_by_url method just
like the ArchivePage
http://github.com/radiant/radiant/blob/0.8.1/vendor/extensions/archive/app/models/archive_page.rb#L18

This means that you must have an AggregatedArchive page type as the parent page
to any of the AggregatedArchiveDay/Month/Year pages.
The way you've setup your " %B %Y Archives  (Aggregated Archive Month)" means
there's no traffic being sent their properly by an AggregatedArchive page.

Does that help?

Jim Gay
http://www.saturnflyer.com