Is there a setting or an existing extension that locks down which filters are
available to users?

In one scenario, I've installed the FckEditor extension is installed and
FckEditor is customized to meet the team's needs.  I'd like to make this the
required filter for standard users when creating new pages.  This would allow
some lockdown on what can and cannot be pubished, which would also help in my
second scenario below.

In another scenario, I have one of our blog authors who has some old habits I
just can't break. Most notably they still like to use MS Word to write up their
text.  Since MS Word generates *horrendous* HTML, I'd like to prevent HTML from
being used.  I'd use <r:escape_html> for this and nest the content, but because
of the order that nested tags are done, this causes proper HTML generated by
the textile or markdown filters to get escaped as well.  I'd like to find a way
to all users to continue using textile or even raw HTML, but prresent some form
of whitelist for what can be used. No embedded styles, for example, and only
certain tags.

Thoughts?

-Cliff