Hi Edmund,

Probably an excellent idea!

I've been using many similar extensions, relevant here are:
     spanner/radiant-multi-site-extension
     spanner/radiant-reader-extension
     spanner/radiant-reader_group-extension
     spanner/radiant-reader_group-extension

They're working mostly fine alongside:
     jgarber/radiant-chronicle-extension
     bright4/radiant-drag-order      # beats reorder and copy_move!

This would seem to be a very useful stack for someone providing an
"edit your own site" service to multiple users.

Another extension I find useful for this purpose is:
     p8/radiant-rbac_base-extension

Which allows you to give users custom roles. I use this for more fine-
grained control - a moderately advanced user is an "asset_user", but
not a "layout_user" which means they can see and access the former tab
but not the latter.

I wonder which of Aissac's extensions you had in mind?

-Arthur