On 26.11.2009, at 11:49, Arthur Gunn wrote:

> Hi Edmund,
>
> Probably an excellent idea!
>
> I've been using many similar extensions, relevant here are:
>     spanner/radiant-multi-site-extension
>     spanner/radiant-reader-extension
>     spanner/radiant-reader_group-extension
>     spanner/radiant-reader_group-extension
>
> They're working mostly fine alongside:
>     jgarber/radiant-chronicle-extension
>     bright4/radiant-drag-order      # beats reorder and copy_move!

ah. interesting. an this one gets along with chronicle?

btw. is chronicle radiant 0.9 ready? I think an extension for versioning
is crucial :-)

> This would seem to be a very useful stack for someone providing an
> "edit your own site" service to multiple users.
>
> Another extension I find useful for this purpose is:
>     p8/radiant-rbac_base-extension
>
> Which allows you to give users custom roles. I use this for more fine-
> grained control - a moderately advanced user is an "asset_user", but
> not a "layout_user" which means they can see and access the former tab
> but not the latter.
>
> I wonder which of Aissac's extensions you had in mind?

At least the ones mentioned on their blog (http://blog.aissac.ro/)

        • Custom Fields Extension
        • Database Mailer Extension
        • Globalize2 Extension
        • Globalize2 Paperclipped Extension
        • Member Extension
        • Paginate Extension
        • Sitemap XML Extension
        • Stereotype Extension
        • Super Export Extension
        • Tiny-Paper Extension
        • Ultrasphinx search extension

what I want to achieve is

multisite with globalize2, chronicle and some kind of member management (more
the "reader" style)

cu edi

--
DI Edmund Haselwanter, edm...@haselwanter.com, http://edmund.haselwanter.com/