I recently adopted the file system extension but not as successfully as I'd
hoped. I'm the developer for a project where others do most of the content
editing - but there's some overlap. I was hoping I could make my changes on
my dev server, they could make their changes in production, and I could
track all of it with the FS extension and git.

I'm not sure why it happened, but the YAML files generated by 'rake
file_system:to_files' order the attributes differently on the two servers.
So pages whose attributes are exactly the same generate huge and meaningless
git commits each time we go back and forth. (Or would, if I hadn't
immediately abandoned that plan.)

I've been thinking about changing FS somehow to consistently order
attributes, but I haven't had time, so I thought I'd mention this potential
gotcha.