Howdy folks,

I've been doing a little work on the side over the holidays here to
revamp the Radiant extension registry. The registry, which was put
together one Rails Conf a couple of years ago through the super human
efforts of Sean Cribbs is in need of a little polish and a couple of
additional features.

The current registry resides here:

http://ext.radiantcms.org/

I've put together a couple of mockups that outline the improvements
that I would like to make:

http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry.png
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry-extensions.png
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry-extension.png
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry-authors.png
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry-profile.png
http://github.com/radiant/radiant-mockups/raw/master/registry-search.png

These mockups need to be sliced up and converted into HTML. The new
features, pagination, search results, reviews, and screenshots need to
be implemented. I could use help on any of these fronts.

If you would like to help, and gain a little immortality in Radiant
history, contact me directly.

--
John Long
http://wiseheartdesign.com