Hi,

I've been using the web hosting service provided by site5.com, and it
seems to be working well with radiant cms. But I've never figured out
the "right" way to "restart server", which is often required while
adding new extensions or changing environment.rb. I searched around
and tried many things like to touch public/dispatch.fcgi, touch
tmp/restart.txt, kill ruby process, ...,  but never knew which one
worked or not or worked properly. Anyone knows about that? And how to
determine the server has been restarted properly? For example,
anything to look for in the log file?

I'm asking this question because I'm having trouble with the mailer
extension and I suspect that I'm not restarting the server properly.

Thanks.

ming