Thanks John. I'm also a bit puzzled by what application server I'm
running on. I turned on the Phusion Passenger in my .htaccess file,
and my page won't render properly if I don't. So I assume I'm running
on Phusion Passenger. When I checked server processes, I saw a lot of
user having this process:

/usr/bin/ruby dispatch.fcgi

But I don't have this process at all, and got confused about what happened.

ming