Hello All :-)
I am working on some sites that require BOTH the Twitter and the
Mailer extensions. I ran into an error, and in searching the list for
that error, leaned that these two extensions didn't work together as
of May 2009.

Has anyone managed to get these working together or am I sunk???
~ Alexis
Alexis Masters, author
http://www.alexismasters.com
510 234-0027