Hi, folks! I was trying to rename some parts in one of our sites, and I
couldn't get the application to show me the new part names. Here's what I
did:

sqlite> update page_parts set name = 'left' where name = 'body';
sqlite> update page_parts set name = 'right' where name = 'sidebar';
sqlite> update layouts set content = replace(content, 'part="body"',
'part="left"');
sqlite> update layouts set content = replace(content, 'part="sidebar"',
'part="right"');
(These last two are for the Chronicle extension's versioning table.)
sqlite> update versions set yaml = replace(yaml, 'name: body', 'name:
left');
sqlite> update versions set yaml = replace(yaml, 'name: sidebar', 'name:
right');

When I loaded up the pages in the admin area, they were still called "body"
and "sidebar" instead of "left" and "right". What was I missing?

Leon

Leon Miller-Out
President & CTO, Singlebrook Technology, Inc
l...@singlebrook.com
p 607-330-1493
f 607-697-0457
516 W. State St. - Suite 100