Hey all,

I'm working with a client who's having trouble uploading files.  It's
extra frustrating because they're remote.  We walked through the
process today and found that when they're clicking the "Show Assets
Bucket" on a page's edit screen, nothing is coming up.  I'm accessing
the site with Safari and Firefox (3.6) on my mac and things are fine.
They're on Windows with Firefox 3.5.5.

Anyone seen a similar problem?  They're in the process of upgrading to
3.6 as a starter, though that's not a very reasonable answer.  I
suppose it's possible they have JS turned off, but unlikely.  Any
other ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff