I'd love to hear if anyone uses Radiant as a multi-user blog, and if
so, how do you handle access? On WomensGivingTree.org, we really want
to let other blog about their experiences with helping small NGOs, but
at the same time, we are concerned about giving them access to our
admin area. I was thinking that maybe I could add multi-user and then
have a guest blogger username and password that we would give to the
second (blogging) admin area. What do you think about that? If yoiu
are doing or have done something different, we'd love to hear about it.
~ Alexis