Hi all,

I've just successfully installed globalize2 plugin, following the
instructions provided at
http://blog.aissac.ro/radiant/globalize2-extension/

However, the extension does not work. In a curious way. I mean, if I enter
into the admin backoffice i see the two flags (default=en, alternative=es),
but cannot switch among them. If I click on the spanish flag it goes to
edit.html?locale=es
but whatever change I make it attributes it to the original (en) version. In
addition, the 'es' flag is never 'visually active (white background)'. So I
have no way of creating a translated page. For the English version
everything works fine.

And now that I am on it. Does anybody know if there is any Radiant Spanish
language  pack ? In the Radiant source code there is none...

Thanks in advance!

Xavi.