I've never tested it on edge, but I'm pretty sure it does not work. The
master branch of the extension was tested on 0.9 RC1 and it does work. And I
won't update it to edge, edge changes too often :). I'm waiting for Radiant
0.9 official release. But you could try one of the forks. Edmund
Haselwanter's fork<http://github.com/ehaselwanter/radiant-globalize2-extension>
 or
Benny Degezelle's fork
<http://github.com/jomz/radiant-globalize2-extension> worked