On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 1:22 PM, Marshal Linfoot <mlinf...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Excuse my ignorance, but the download link provides a source archive in zip
> or tgz format. How do I install a gem from it? And would this be equivalent
> to installing the previous rc1 gem and freezing to edge?

You can install the gem with "gem install radiant --prerelease"

Or download the gem binary from
http://rubygems.org/downloads/radiant-0.9.0.rc2.gem
I neglected to include that link in the origin al announcement, but
it's listed here http://rubygems.org/gems/radiant/versions/0.9.0.rc2

And yes you could freeze to edge, but if you have multiple sites
running it might be easier to install the prerelease gem on your
server.