Initial install of 0.9RC2 does this for me with selection of "styled
blog" template. Any thoughts?
I don't know the code well enough but this is the triggering line from
standard_tags.rb:

displayed_children = paging ? tag.locals.options.merge(paging)) :
tag.locals.children.all(options)

I ran up the blog in dev mode and we can see: "undefined method `all'
for #<ArchiveFinder:0x1033a9798>". Should this class implement "all"?
Had a scan through the commits on GitHub but couldn't see anything,
not sure how I find the Archive submodule anyway?

Input appreciated :)

Matt