Hi Marshal,

There used to be a load-order issue that could cause this if you weren't explicitly loading PageParts before PageFactory, but I thought I'd solved that. Can you:

1) Confirm you're on the latest revision of PageFactory. If you already are, or if that doesn't fix it, then:
2) Configure environment.rb to load :page_parts before :page_factory.

Let me know what happens.

Thanks,