Spanner fork doesn't display the bucket properly in 0.9 either. I was about to
fold it back into paperclipped proper (in a branch, for Keith to consider) and
i meant to do some 0.9 compatibility work at the same time. It should have
happened a long time ago but i've been waiting for thoughtbot to release a new
gem including the work i did on paperclip last year. They've done that now, as
a side effect of the Rails 3 release.

If there is other work already done that i should just pull, please let me
know.

Will

Please excuse speling. Fat thumbs.