I am trying to load my development sqlite3 database into my production mysql
database using the Super Import/Export extension. This has worked
previously, but is now throwing an error I don't understand.

The steps are:

  rake development db:super_export (to dump the development database)
  rake production db:super_import (to load back into the production
database)

config/database.yml looks like:

production:
  adapter: mysql
  database: myproduction
  username: myuser
  password: mypass
  host: localhost

development:
  adapter: sqlite3
  database: db/development.sqlite3.db

test:
  adapter: sqlite3
  database: db/test.sqlite3.db

The first step, dumping the development database, finishes without any
errors. But the second step, loading it back in, produces the following:

 -- create_table("assets", {:force=>true})
   -> 0.0385s
-- create_table("config", {:force=>true})
   -> 0.0047s
-- add_index("config", ["key"], {:unique=>true, :name=>"key"})
   -> 0.0050s
.... (omitting the rest of the table creates)
Importing User (1 found)
Importing Asset (23 found)
Importing Gallery (4 found)
Importing GalleryImporting (0 found)
Importing GalleryItemInfo (0 found)
Importing GalleryItem (983 found)
Importing GalleryKeyword (0 found)
Importing Layout (2 found)
Importing PageAttachment (4 found)
Importing PagePart (472 found)
rake aborted!
undefined method `save' for #<YAML::Object:0xb6787038>

Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Running Radiant 0.9 edge
--
marshal