I just got hit by this also now that I've just installed Page Parts :(

The hack Marshal mentioned works but it's not a solution for me as I'm
fairly regularly dumping my local db to the file system, committing to
svn, deploying then importing back on the test server.

Thinking cap on..

http://cenatus.org/
http://radialsolutions.co.uk/