Oh, then pay somebody to make the multi-site update instead of paying for
Coldfusion. :) Actually I'm interested in an updated version of multi-site
where you can assign different sites for different accounts... but no panic at
this point. I'd also need to make sure that all of the other extensions that I
need are in place, and right now I'm on vacation. :)

  cheers, Simon