On 27 Jul 2010, at 06:47, Alexis Masters wrote:

> Is anyone making any progress in getting multi site going on 9.1? It is a
> core extension for me, and I can't do any more Radiant sites without it. To
> get the functionality I need, I've actually been driven back to Coldfusion, a
> fate almost worse than death :-)

The sites extension [1] is working on 0.9 except for some small but vital
interface bits like the site-chooser. It's an attempt to clarify the currently
rather confusing multi_site situation and not quite finished yet, but I will
make sure it keeps working in the same way through the work that's coming up to
move the fundamentals of multi_site into core.

best,

will

[1] http://github.com/spanner/radiant-sites-extension