Lindsay,

How did you install the radiant-forms-extension? Was it just by doing "gem
install radiant-forms-extension"? And if so did you add "config.gem
'radiant-forms-extension'"
to your config/environment.rb? If you did the first step but not the second,
then you didn't "install" it into your app.
Or like Anna asked, is the source in vendor/extensions/forms of your
application?

--
Jim Gay
Saturn Flyer LLC