Hello List :

I have an older 8.1 Radiant site with the Gallery extension, installed in early
2009. The client has a fairly large collection of images up there.

The gallery on this site has never worked properly, though galleries on several
other sites of the same vintage and config work fine. The problem is with the
delete function in the Galleries admin. The admin appears to delete, but when
we refresh the page, the "deleted" image reappears. I have copied in a new app
folder inside the extension, but this did not change anything.

I don't know what to try next. I'd hate for my client to have to remake her
entire gallery, so installing a different extension would be my last choice.

All help/suggestions welcome.
~ Alexis
Alexis Masters, author
http://www.alexismasters.com