Daan,

Setup your Radiant to run locally like normal.  Then instead of
starting it with "ruby script/server" (which loads in development
mode), just do "ruby script/server -e production".  When you try to
access the /admin page it will compile your javascripts to an all.js
file.

Add that "all.js" file to your git repository, then deploy to heroku.

Let me know if that doesn't make sense and I'll write up some
step-by-steps later in the week.

- Jeff

---
Jeff Casimir