I'm not on edge.  Still doesn't work for me.

I was already putting @import compass/css3/border-radius at the top of my sheet. Taking away the "border-radius" doesn't change the outcome, as you would expect.

I am still not successfully pulling in the compass mixins at all.

Does anyone know if there was anything besides the compass initializer that was added to support Compass in Radiant?

Thanks,
Wes