On 25 Oct 2010, at 20:20, Wes Gamble wrote:

> I'm not on edge.  Still doesn't work for me.
>
> I was already putting @import compass/css3/border-radius at the top of my
> sheet.  Taking away the "border-radius" doesn't change the outcome, as you
> would expect.

I didn't say it would. I said the rest of your changes were unnecessary, but I
didn't realise you were still running SNS. Sorry. In that case, you need to
change the sns_sass_filter so that it passes through the compass configuration.
This is probably the right way:

  def filter(text)
    begin
      Sass::Engine.new(text, Compass.sass_engine_options).render
    rescue
    end
  end

and you do need the initializer.

best,

will

> I am still not successfully pulling in the compass mixins at all.
>
> Does anyone know if there was anything besides the compass initializer that
> was added to support Compass in Radiant?
>
> Thanks,
> Wes
>
> On 10/25/10 2:00 PM, William Ross wrote:
>> You shouldn't need any special measures. Have you tried just putting
>>
>>   @import compass/css3
>>
>> At the top of one of your sheets? On edge that should just work.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Will
>>

>> Please excuse speling. Fat thumbs.
>>
>> On 25 Oct 2010, at 18:51, Wes Gamble <we...@att.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Radiant 0.9.1 (vendor'ed)
>>> SNS extension
>>>
>>> I'd like to take advantage of various Compass Sass features within my
>>> Radiant layouts (e.g. border-radius, etc.).
>>>
>>> Compass initialization file:
>>>
>>> I pulled down the radiant/config/initializers/compass.rb file from Github
>>> and placed it into vendor/radiant/config/initializers
>>> require 'compass'
>>> require 'compass/app_integration/rails'
>>> Compass::AppIntegration::Rails.initialize!
>>> Compass configuration file:
>>>
>>> I took a compass.rb from another (non-Radiant) project and placed it in
>>> vendor/radiant/config.  I changed the paths based on my current settings
>>> for the SNS extension:
>>> # This configuration file works with both the Compass command line tool and
>>> within Rails.
>>>
>>> # Require any additional compass plugins here.
>>>
>>> project_type = :rails
>>> project_path = Compass::AppIntegration::Rails.root
>>>
>>> # Set this to the root of your project when deployed:
>>> http_path = "/"
>>> css_dir = "css"
>>> http_stylesheets_path = "/stylesheets"
>>> sass_dir = "stylesheets/sass"
>>> images_dir = "public/images"
>>> http_images_path = "/images"
>>> javascripts_dir = "public/javascripts"
>>> http_javascripts_path = "/javascripts"