You should probably look at some documentation.  For starters:

https://github.com/radiant/radiant/wiki/Radius-Tags
http://radiantcms.org/blog/archives/2006/05/11/tag-primer/

And my example was based on the assumption you had a page part for all your
articles/posts called "excerpt".  If you don't have one you'll either have
to add one or maybe use something like a text expander plugin of some sort
(example: http://plugins.learningjquery.com/expander/)

Good luck!

- Joel