On Nov 28, 2010, at 3:05 PM, Mario Aquino wrote:

> I thought what you were suggesting below was creating a
> local gem build of the radiant rails3 branch and then unpacking that
> in a 'lib/radiant' directory within the project I am working in.

You don't need to build the gem. Just clone the rails3 branch into lib/radiant
of your current project and load Radiant from there. My Gemfile looks like this:

    gem 'rails', '3.0.1'
    gem 'sqlite3-ruby', :require => 'sqlite3'
    gem 'radiant', :path => 'lib/radiant'
    gem 'compass'

> Do I need to
> have something else in place to have the rail3 branch working?

A lot of the Rails 3 branch simply doesn't work yet. That includes the rake
tasks. As I said before, the Rails 3 conversion has just begun and I guarantee
you'll continue to run into problems.