Im trying to start a new project, fresh .9 version of radiant, and
trying to get mediamaid
working and many errors including

uninitialized constant Admin::MediamaidController::Mediamaid

when loading any mediamaid page for the first time on server restart
and then I get a complie error ... <td>#{m.created_at.mon, "/",
m.created_at.day, "/", m.crea but I can fix it manually as it doesnt
like the commas as concatenation...
m.created_at.mon.to_s+ "/"+ m.created_at.day.to_s + "/" +
m.created_at.year.to_s

Then, when I attempt to upload a image, I get this on the create
action
unknown attribute: mediamaid

Any ideas what my problems root are?
I have run into problems all day attempting to create a new project,
anyone have a solid template or install script with a good media
manager?