On 20 Jan 2011, at 21:38, swartz wrote:

> I gave a very brief look at your extension.
> I do not mean to devalue your contribution(in fact, thank you for it),
> but isn't this what share_layout extension does?
> https://github.com/radiant/radiant-share-layouts-extension
>
> Also check spanner's fork:
> https://github.com/spanner/radiant-share-layouts-extension

Ah, yes. That fork is a bit out of date now. I should delete it, really. The
most recent work on layouts is Dirk's 'layouts' extension, which includes
nested_layouts as well but doesn't show up very well in searches because it's a
fork with a different name:

        https://github.com/squaretalent/radiant-layouts-extension

The purpose of my fork was to add ActionMailer support, which is an ugly
business but useful. That code has since moved to 'mailer_layouts':

        https://github.com/spanner/radiant-mailer_layouts-extension

and I use it in the reader extensions to make the administrative email a bit
nicer.

best,

will