Oh ok,

  The only reason why I was trying to get settings was because this
page: https://github.com/kbingman/paperclipped recommends using it (I
wanted to use papperclipped). Well that's great that I don't need
settings, unfortunately now I can't get rid of the settings extension
or the error. I've tried uninstalling the gem, and the extension with
no avail. Do I have to do something special with the database in order
to get rid of this pesky error?

Thanks in advance!

Cody