Thanks for sharing. I'm trying to use this code but getting a "Symbol
as array index" error because
response.instance_variable_get(:@session) is returning an array, not a
hash. Any tips? I would be anxious to see more of your login solution
if you don't mind, since I'm trying to solve the same problem.

Thanks,
Carl