Hi Saša,

There is a very active, though slightly intermittent rails 3 branch, and the
main reason for the relative quiet recently is that we are right on the edge of
a verson 1 release candidate. The roadmap broadly goes like this, as I
understand it:

* get v1.0 out with a definite core feature set and no bugs
* document the feature set and API properly
* small 1.0.x releases to fix anything we missed
* get v2.0 out with the same feature set but on rails 3
* invent new stuff

All of these efforts are a lot closer to completion than they might seem: the
challenge we face is to offer a steady release schedule and a predictable
target while also getting all this new work out the door. It's going to be an
interesting year for radiant.

best,

will

ps. Jim will correct anything I've put wrongly, I hope.

On 29 Apr 2011, at 18:28, Saša Babić wrote:

> I hope this won't give the wrong impression, because I do realise things
> don't just happen by themselves and I'm grateful to everyone who's been
> involved with Radiant development.
>
> Is there anything being done to migrate Radiant to the latest Rails. Any
> future plans in that respect? I don't see anything in the repository. I might
> have missed it, though.
>
> BTW, am I wrong to think that the traffic on this mailing list has been
> slowed down as well? Did everyone just migrate to BrowserCMS (latest beta
> supports Rails 3.0), Refinery (Rails 3.0 supported) or something else? :)

William Ross
Spanner Ltd
18 Fountain Street
Ulverston