I'm sorry I've been so quiet; I've been tied up with a busy project lately.

I'd like to push out 1.0 as soon as possible. We've got a few bugs to
wrap up and an asset manager to add to the core. I hope to work on
this a bit this weekend and hopefully follow with a release candidate

-Jim

http://www.saturnflyer.com