Hello, I am currently trying to add in some functionality to a Radiant
based site and am having no luck. Essentially, on the public side, if
a member logs in, they should have content displayed just for them
(so, for example, the main menu would display members only links).

I have the login working fine, as well as the overall display of my
custom extension (using the radiant backdoor extension to save/read a
session variable to detect when a user is logged in), but I have to
turn off caching of the site to work properly. It looks as if Radiant
only does caching on a page level - which in my case means turning
caching off for all pages.

Is there any way around this? Can caching be done any other way? Or is
there another way I could achieve the same effect?

Thanks in advance,

M.